Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grace to you

Soft Wind by Dragan Todorovic
Keep up prayer from the declining of the sun till the darkness of the night and the morning recitation; surely the morning recitation is witnessed.
And during a part of the night, pray Tahajjud beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a position of great glory.
And say: My Lord! make me to enter a goodly entering, and cause me to go forth a goodly going forth, and grant me from near Thee power to assist (me).
And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).

And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little.
And if We please, We should certainly take away that which We have revealed to you, then you would not find for it any protector against Us.
But on account of mercy from your Lord-- surely His grace to you is abundant.

~ The Holy Qur'an

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Ambisinister Archimage © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner